Today, many scientific questions in the fields of catalysis and environmental science require the development of new tools. The objective of the INTRAA group is thus to solve such scientific challenges by developing either
– new methods,
– new instruments,
– new coupling between existing techniques,
– or integrated aproaches …
– usw …
The group activities are divided in the following main axes:
Axe 1: Microscopies, spectroscopies et advanced spectrometries, gathering technics and aproaches such as those of surface science (TEM, STM, XPS…), separation analysis (ATD or GC/MS…), and mass spectrometry,
Axe 2: Reaction thermodynamics, gathering the approaches based on the measurement of reaction energy and calorimetry,
Axe 3: Catalysis in non-conventional media, gathering non-conventional methods for the synthesis of catalysts (ultrasounds, micro-waves), and studies of polarisation-induced or microwave-induced catalysis.
- Aline AurouxEmeritus researcher
- Thierry CaillotUniversity researcher
- Jean-Marc ChovelonUniversity researcher
- Corinne FerronatoUniversity researcher
- Akim KaddouriUniversity researcher
- Georgeta PostoleUniversity researcher
Technical and administrative staff
- Vincent FolliardStudent or nonpermanent staff
- Clement ChatreStudent or nonpermanent staff
- Cuirong ChenStudent or nonpermanent staff
- Bomin FuStudent or nonpermanent staff
- Mohammed KachabiStudent or nonpermanent staff
- Quentin TouloumetStudent or nonpermanent staff
- Boris VansevenantStudent or nonpermanent staff
WATER RESEARCH, 2021, 198, p.
CRYSTALS, 2021, 11(4), p.
CATALYSTS, 2021, 11(4), p.
JOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY A-CHEMISTRY, 2021, 410, p.
ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, 2021, 21(6), pp. 4779-4796